Sunday, October 22, 2006

O My Strange Feeling

I feel strange tonight. I felt peculiar last night. This weekend was weird for me! I do not want to be in this situation anymore. Can I escape?

What is going on? What happened to me? I don't know. Or at least, I pretend that I am not aware of the casue of my feeling. May I continue this pretension, would this feeling disappear? I am trying that, I'm trying hard!

What is this feeling about? This feeling, well, is related to my loneliness; and it is related to some girls, or better to say, a girl. But I do not want to admit that. No! That girl is not related to my story.

I feel strange, I want to write something. I cannot though. No written word would satisfy me. May be some words to her. NO!Let's just go outside, walk in the darkness, and feel the cold November breeze. Oh November, I feel strange tonight!

2 comments:

dokhtare said...

why do you hide your feelings? fear of what? let love goes on. who cares who related to which story? by the way, who makes stoies?

Thought Reporter said...

Dear Dokhtareh,

You asked great and challenging questions. I'm not sure about the answers. Let's try ...

The first answer: Maybe fear of rejection. The feeling that I will lose her friendship, and also other friends in this small community.

Or maybe something else: I ask myself why should I love this girl? What can she give me? Is it anything but my loneliness that force me to like this girl? Or a mere lust? If so, my choice would be just due to despair. And I don't want to admit my misery.

One other possible answer: these are all my imagination. There is no such a girl in this world. I just imagine that I fell in love with this girl, and I cannot tell her the truth.

I don't know!