Friday, September 15, 2006

Yet Another Weblog (II)

Writing in a new weblog is a difficult job. Your first posts determine the way you are going to write in the future, or at least in the near future.
You cannot write romantic stuff in your first posts (e.g. "How it comes I love the world this much my sweetest sweetheart" or "My dear readers! Let's hug each other whenever you come in this blog" (and you know it is possible to do so with this new AJAX technology (; )), and then after a month start writing about killing bad people of the world by shooting in their heads, or change your weblog to a p-o-r-n-o-graphical one.
All those said, I confess that I am not quite sure about what I will write in this weblog. Is it going to be a romantic weblog? or is it going to be technology-oriented weblog? I have one idea that I will tell you in my next post.

No comments: